Standard glass from the leading smartglass provider …
Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strenght comopared with normal glass.
Laminated glass is also a special type of glass which hold together when it shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer, typically PVB or EVA, between its two or mor layers of glass. The interlayer keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken, and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking up int large, dangerous sharp pieces.
TYPES we privide
- Toughened Glass (ClearVision)
- 4mm – 15mm
- Toughened Glass (Blue, Green, Grey, Bronze …)
- Laminated Glass (Clear Vision)
- 4+4 – 8+8
- Laminated Glass (Blue, Green, Grey, Bronze …)
- 4+4 / 6+6 / 8+8
- Industrial Cases
- Window, Door
- Inside, Outside
- Produce other glasses (IGU …)
- Facades …